There was a connection issue while completing missions and I no longer see previously entered prices on submitted missions.
1. Force close your Missions App
- Android devices
- Open Settings App
- Scroll down and tap on 'Application Manager'
- Scroll down in the 'Downloaded' list and tap the name of the app.
- Tap 'Force Stop' to fully close the application on your device
- Press and hold, and swipe the app up to close it
2. Click on Missions App to reopen > click the mission with the missing prices
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click “Additional Options” > click “Recall Prices”
4. The following page will ask if you wish to continue, Click “OK”
5. Missions App will now synchronize your previously entered data within the mission > the items will populate
a. If your items do no populate after completing steps 1- 4, proceed to Step 5.
6. Troubleshoot your network by disconnecting and reconnecting to your current WiFi > reload mission within the Missions app to look for missing items
a. If reconnecting to WiFi network was unsuccessful, get to a secure network location > connect to your cellphone’s data > reload missing items
b. If neither options above successfully loaded your missing items, please proceed to Step 6.
7. Logout of the Missions app by clicking the = icon at the top left of the Missions App > click the face icon to the left of your name > click “Logout” at the bottom of the page.
8. Force close Missions App > power-cycle/restart cellular device > click on and sign into the Missions app > select mission with the missing prices > look for the missing prices to appear
- User has logged out of the app and logged back in.
- Collected data has been cleared out naturally by the app after a certain amount of time.
- User has installed a new version of the app