Product Linking Release Notes April 30th, 2021_External
Created by: Deleted Agent
Modified on: Wed, 5 May, 2021 at 2:32 PM
- New flow to support proposed unlinked items. When an External Reviewer (client user) makes a proposed link on unlinked items, the items have "Proposed" tags on them automatically. Internally, Engage3 will get a notification when these items are proposed and have ability to filter via the Project Management view.
- Performance improvement for tagging and untagging items
- Performance improvement for bulk approve and reject items
- Filtering on export for competitors fixed
- Ongoing monitoring for conversion factor not reflecting override
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.